Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Look at me, I'm blogging!

Well, this is a little anti-climatic. Chad sent me an email and told me that blogging was the newest and best thing to do. So after spending half my afternoon trying to figure out how to change colors and add gadgets that don't work even after you sign up for picasa, photobucket, and flickr, I finally got a grasp on using some parts of this blogging thingy. I figure that at least I can type so I can't screw that up. And yes, I'm the only visitor to my family's blog. Sigh.

3 comments:

Chad and Amber Kraker said...

blogs o-rama.

were you really bored- or did you already have a blog set up?

The Velderman's said...

I'm so glad you guys are blogging too. It's sort of hard to keep up with you...you know, being in Utah and all. By the way...what happened in the race today. You need to pick better drivers!

Learn To Stress Less said...

I am the first family member to respond to your blog!! Remember I was also the first person to greet you when you entered this world.