Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I have a Job, but I want another

I took a break this summer from apply for jobs in Michigan. Well, I'm back to looking again and trying to stay optimistic. My job here is very good, but it's the distance from home that is the problem. Heather and I have been doing very well here ever since we left our church and have been attending Alpine Church. It's made living here much more bearable. We still miss our friends and family in Michigan so much. We'll see what God has in store for us!

2 comments:

Andrew Kraker said...

My google reader list is getting huge with all these new blogs.
Good luck with the job search. I will keep my eye out for any openings.

The Barrett Family said...

You could always look in North Carolina. I've heard its a pretty cool place to live. Plus there are lots of jobs available.