Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

So today is my birthday hooray! I'm 24, I don't feel old because Steve is older than I am so that always makes me feel better about myself! It doesn't really feel like my birthday. Today Avery and I are hanging out as usual and tonight Steve won't be home 'til around 9. Then he has to go to bed. He has to drive to Salt Lake for work now and has to be up at 4:30am to get to work by 6. He won't be home tonight because he started going back to college and he has his first class tonight. So it'll just be me and the kiddo tonight. It probably won't be very exciting, Avery needs a bath that's about it. Then on the 18th it's Avery's birthday! My mom and brothers are coming so I'm really excited about that. Can't believe our little stinker is gonna be a year old already!

4 comments:

Annie said...

happy bithday!!! Hope it is still fun although kinda lonely. Hey where did you get your background/ Way cute!

Steve and Heather Sanders said...

I got it at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tiffany Kraker said...

Happy Birthday! Those cupcakes make me hungry.

Jill said...

happy birthday Heather! We love you bunches and can't wait to see you guys next week! XO XO XO