Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cake Attempt #2

I know this is a little late, but I thought it was worthwhile to see Steve's attempt at baking me an Angel Food Cake...again. The day after my birthday he made me my cake and well you can watch the video to see how it turned out. I'll just say this he wouldn't let me help him in anyway, even when I tried to tell him if he used the Bundt pan to not fill it up as much because it would overflow. I love my husband that he tries so hard to make me my favorite cake. I will say that it tasted very very good!




4 comments:

Jill said...

Maybe it is the "special lighting" in the oven that makes it looks so bad. It looks very yummy out of the pan and on the plate. That was a great attempt at baking!

The Velderman's said...

Steve...don't quit your day job to become a baker! But very thoughtful of you to try. Heather, you're a luck woman!

Chad and Amber Kraker said...

chad laughed but at least you tried again!! hehe!

Tiffany Kraker said...

That is one beautiful cake! I love the sound of disappointment in your voice.